Monographs from the Instituut-Lorentz
* Peter Bongaarts (2018), Algebraic Dynamical Systems.
* Tiziano Squartini and Diego Garlaschelli (2017), Maximum-Entropy Networks.
* Jan Zaanen, Ya-Wen Sun, Yan Liu, and Koenraad Schalm (2015), Holographic Duality in Condensed Matter Physics.
* Peter Bongaarts (2014), Quantum Theory: A Mathematical Approach.
* Helmut Schiessel (2013), Biophysics for Beginners: A Journey through the Cell Nucleus.
* Pierre van Baal (2013), Taming the Forces Between Quarks and Gluons - Calorons Out of the Box.
* Pierre van Baal (2013), A Course in Field Theory.
* Dick Bedeaux and Jan Vlieger (2002), Optical Properties of Surfaces.
* Sybren de Groot and Peter Mazur (1962), Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics.
* Hendrik Kramers (1957), Quantum Mechanics.
* Hendrik Kramers and Helge Holst (1923), The Atom and the Bohr Theory of its Structure.
* Hendrik Lorentz (1927), Lectures on Theoretical Physics.
Lorentz would teach a class in theoretical physics every Monday morning, covering a wide range of topics. This book is based on that course. Lecture notes prepared by Cornelis Dorsman for the course on "General Mechanical Principles of Physics" (Fall 1908) have been preserved.
* Hendrik Lorentz (1920), The Einstein Theory of Relativity.
* Hendrik Lorentz (1915), The Theory of Electrons.
* Paul Ehrenfest and Tatyana Afanasyeva (1912), The Conceptual Foundations of the Statistical Approach in Mechanics.